Activating your Patient Portal
Once you have been scheduled for your initial session, you will receive an automated email from Valant prompting you to setup your patient portal. You will receive our practice paperwork once the setup of your portal is complete.
Completing Practice Paperwork
1. After the activation of your patient portal, the administrative staff will assign your intake paperwork. An automated email from Valant will be sent to the email address on file notifying you of this request.
2. From the link within this first email, you will be directed back to the Valant portal and asked to verify your email. To begin, click the link to verify your email.
3. An automated email will be sent to the address on file, you will then follow the link within the email thread to continue this process.
4. You must verify your email before being able to view any documentation. Please click the grey "Verify My Email" box rather than inputting your username and email for submission. Filling out the login information, instead of clicking the verify box, will create a loop where Valant continues to ask you to verify your email, rather than show the practice paperwork.
5. You will receive a notice if your email was successfully verified.The verification link will be sent to your email address, and once verified will direct you back to the patient portal.
6. Once your email is verified, you will be able to view and sign the assigned documents. You will follow the prompts to initial, check, or sign throughout the form. The form will allow you to 'insert' individually or 'insert everywhere'. If you choose to 'insert everywhere', this will put the same response to every answer. Make sure you complete the document with your signature, printed name, and email address at the bottom of the form. You will click continue, followed by 'I agree'.
7. You will receive an automated email once your signed documents are ready to be viewed. They can be found under the 'Practice Paperwork' tab.
Adding Payment Information
To complete the set up of your patient portal, our company policy is to have an updated form of payment on file. To add this information, you will go to the billing tab within your patient portal and click the '+ New Card Entry' tab.
Please feel free to contact our administrative staff with any questions or concerns pertaining to the Valant portal.