1. Before getting started you will need: your insurance information and a credit card.
2. You will receive an email from “SeSolutions, LLC AKA The Mental Mediator” with your username, temporary password and a link to access our online portal.
3. Click the link to be brought to the login screen. Here you will enter your email address and the case sensitive password from the email.
4. At the next screen, you will be asked to change your password to something more memorable.
5. It will then ask you to do the same with your username and take you to the confirmation screen. From here, click the “Home” icon in the top left corner.
6. At the “Home” screen you will be prompted to create questions to help you enter your account in case of forgotten username or password.
7. You will then be taken to the “Intake Form.” Please fill out this information and click “Save Finished” at the bottom of the screen when the form is completed.
8. The next form will review important information pertaining to your rights as a patient. Please review this information carefully, sign or initial where prompted. Your therapist will review this information during your first session. Click “Save Finished” at the bottom of the screen when you are done signing.
9.Please do the same for the next screen, and click “Save Finished” at the bottom of the screen when you are done signing.
10. The following form will inform you about the role students play at our practice, please read this form, fill it out and click “Save Finished” at the bottom of the screen when you are done.
11. Next you will be shown our “No Show” policy. Please sign and then click “Save Finished” at the bottom of the screen.
12. Please enter your credit card information to be kept on file. When you are finished click “Save New Card”
13. You will then enter your insurance information. First, “Click to Auto Fill from Contact Info” will fill in most of the “Insured’s Info.” Then, fill out the “Insurance Details” and the “Patient Info.” Click save when you are finished.
14. You will then upload a photo of the front and back of your insurance card. You can either use your webcam, or you can take photos and upload them.